When trying to determine which tooth restoration service is best for you, it’s important to note that there are many advantages to both dental veneers and dental crowns. The extremely talented dentists at Houston smiledocs can help you create a fully customizable profile to weigh your options and will craft you the perfect fit whichever service you feel is best for you.
Below are some of the advantages of each:
The advantages dental crowns provide:
– Crowns can support teeth that have been badly damaged, excessively worn, or broken.
– Crowns can help support a dental bridge or cover a filling where very little tooth remains.
– Crowns can mask tooth discolorations, stains, or other visible defects.
– Crowns can cover dental implants and root canals.
The advantages dental veneers provide:
– Veneers can give you a movie-star quality smile.
– Veneers require less tooth enamel to be removed than with crowns.
– Veneers can be impossible to notice when done by our licensed professionals.
– Veneers can conceal and correct many flaws in your smile, including gaps between teeth.
Whichever service you choose, our team is here to help you. If you would like to make an appointment with Drs. Randall L. Farmer & Isabelle M. Farmer, feel free to contact us at 713.784.6855, to speak with a member of our outstanding staff. You can also stop by our office in Houston, Texas. Don’t delay, visit us today!