For many people missing most or all of their teeth, a permanent set of new teeth sounds like a great concept, but they’re not sure if the process is a hassle. Don’t permanent teeth require an invasive procedure and countless office visits? Not with Teeth in a Day, also known as the All-on-4® dental implant system. For those living in Houston, this revolutionary treatment can replace your entire set of teeth in as little as a day.
Here are some common questions and answers about All-on-4:
What Is Teeth in a Day?
The All-on-4 treatment uses the latest technology an dental practice techniques to give you a permanent set of new teeth that looks and functions like your natural teeth. As long as you have enough healthy bone in your mouth, you’re a candidate for All-on-4, which can be completed at one location in mere hours.
All-on-4 consists of four titanium dental implants that serve as the base for the system, abutments that connect the implants and the prosthesis that acts as your new set of permanent teeth. The implants permanently fuse to your jaw and replace the function of your tooth roots, giving you peace of mind about the comfort and security of your new teeth.
How Does Teeth in a Day Compare to Traditional Dentures?
While traditional dentures are one of the most popular solutions for missing teeth, All-on-4 has several distinct advantages over them. Here are some of them:
- Durability– Traditional dentures are temporary, meaning they have to replaced every few years or so and reshaped to maintain a proper fit. All-on-4 teeth last a lifetime and don’t need to be adjusted.
- Appearance– All-on-4 dental implants are customized to replicate your natural teeth, meaning people often won’t even be able to tell you have them. You can’t say the same about dentures. Also, All-on-4 promotes bone stimulation, which helps avoid facial collapse and wrinkle development.
- Function– Dentures come with several diet restrictions, such as avoiding hard and sticky foods. With All-on-4, you can eat all your favorite foods, from apples to nuts.
- Fit– Dentures can be uncomfortable and are prone to slippage, which can be embarrassing. All-on-4 fuses to your jawbone for superior stability and fit.
- Convenience– People who wear dentures have to deal with things like dental paste and cleaning solutions, while people with All-on-4 can care for them like they were natural teeth.
Watch how All-on-4 treatment can improve your life:
What does the Teeth in a Day treatment timeline look like?
The All-on-4 treatment timeline is actually very easy to understand, giving potential All-on-4 candidates confidence and peace of mind before the procedure. Here are the different phases of All-on-4 treatment timeline:
- Consultation: Before the process begins, you’ll get a free consultation with our dentist. During this time, you can ask anything you want about dental implants and the All-on-4 process.
- Exam: Once you’ve decided to get the All-on-4, you’ll undergo an exam to finalize and personalize the treatment plan to ensure you’re ready for the procedure.
- Procedure: During the one-day procedure, any existing natural teeth will be removed and the dental implants will be placed. You’ll be given a temporary set of teeth while your mouth has time to heal.
- Healing: Your mouth must completely heal to ensure your body successfully accepts the implants. This can take a few weeks or months and it’s helpful to eat softer foods during this time. You’ll also have multiple checkups with your dentist to make sure everything is progressing smoothly.
- Permanent Teeth: Once the dental implants are stable and your mouth is healed, you’re ready for your gorgeous new set of permanent teeth. They’ll replace your temporary ones and you’ll walk out the door with more confidence than ever before.
How much does Teeth in a Day cost?
The cost for Teeth in a Day varies from person to person depending on the patient’s oral health and the complexity of the procedure. It’s a significant one-time investment, but you’ll never need to pay for new teeth again. Other solutions, like dentures, require replacement every few years, which can add up over time.
All-on-4 makes the most of your time and money by utilizing innovative and cutting-edge technology. There are also payment plans available via Springstone and CareCredit. You can even pre-apply if you prefer. Since all your treatment can be achieved in one location, you often save money with us over corporate implant centers.
Contact us today for a complimentary All-on-4 consult and we can discuss your custom treatment and payment options.